Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Fun!

I have not posted in a while...forgive me! I really plan on updating this blog more often. It's hard finding the time with home projects, and getting my Master's Degree. HELLO IT'S SUMMER!
Since I live in beautiful Florida there has been lot's of fun in the sun! I know I shouldn't be complaining, but it is crazy hot! The other day it was a whopping 104 degrees, which is just crazy. We have had a ton of shark sightings closing our beaches a lot so far this summer. So we have been enjoying the pool a great deal! We are going out enjoying late dinners, and finally fitting in much needed gym time. We just bought our first home, which is so exciting.  With everything going on it has been a crazy year so far, but we are loving and enjoying our new home. I am currently obsessed with Kirkland's getting all my home goods. We have worked so hard to get our house the way we like it, and we recently had a house warming party, just two months in from when we bought our home! Just look at this beautiful paella dish one of our friends made! It was great to warm our house with love and friends.

One day so far, I met up with one of my students. This student always noticed that I got my nails done every three weeks. She would go home and tell her parents what my new design was, and whether she liked them or not. It was the funniest thing to me...I LOVE getting my nails done so I appreciated this little munchkin always noticing. Her mom brought her to my nail salon and I had my technician give her something special, with some cute designs! She was LOVING it! What a fun day!


My dog is really benefiting from me being off this summer. Just look at that face! He is loving mommy being home. We go for long walks, and I am turning into that dog mom that brings her pup everywhere. I am loving getting to play and cuddle with this little one. 


I am trying to really get started on TPT...it is tough for me as there are SO many resources already on TPT. It's hard to think what else I need to do to make my product stick out. I do love being creative so it has been a lot of fun playing around with clipart and fonts. Below are the Back to School Forms I created they are $1 and I will customize whatever you need me to! If anyone has any suggestions how to get started, and make my products stick out please leave a comment. It would be greatly appreciated! :)



Lastly....I have been reading like crazy! My plan is a book a week during this summer. I am trying to distance myself and school work. I think a break of not thinking about school is in order. I am a crazy planner, but it's time to relax. I see stores prepping for back to school, and putting out teacher products. It's hard to resist temptation, but after packing up my classroom I think I have enough!
Current read: 
The Nightingale 
So far I am enjoying it!

Another obsession we have right now....

Cant. Stop. Watching.

Here's to enjoying summer! I hope you all are too!



1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to joining this blog, It is a very nice experience for me... Thank you for all your postings.


    123 HP Envy 5530 Setup

    ReplyDelete